Friday, October 23, 2009

Resting in PA

I've been back in the saddle at the church for a little over 2 months now, after 75 days away. Confession: I am pretty tired already. I do not think that's a sign of my lack of stamina, but more a sign of the intensity of ministry over the last few months. A lot weighing on me recently both seen and unseen. Good stuff though, and God has been super faithful!

So...I am actually really, really excited to spend the weekend at a campground up here in Lancaster County, PA. You can read more about why we are here by reading my earlier blog post, HERE!

Plan to REST, enjoy my babies, play games, sip coffee, and grow closer to the 15 people that are here with us. It is rainy, but the leaves are prettier up here then down in MD.

My hope is that....the sun will come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun...

When is the last time that you took 2-3 days of rest? When is the next time that you will? It is important. Plan it!

No comments: