Well, on April 2nd, we welcomed 2 beautiful kids into our lives. Click HERE to read the post from the day that they arrived!!
Today, we say goodbye! The mother has been approved to regain possession of Naylin and Anthony and the Hunts will be taking them to her this morning at 9:30am.
Last night was hard. Really hard. Harder then any of us thought. You can get really attached to a child in 5 weeks. Last night, Selah and Randy asked me, Tricia, Mom and Dad to have a prayer of release over the kids. Each of us lit a candle for a different purpose. We all wept as we placed the future of these two babies in the hands of a God who loves them with the deepest passion.
- We thanked God for the seeds of love that were planted in the kids.
- We thanked God for the seeds that were planted in Selah and Randy's marriage through this.
- We prayed for their Mom, Sandy. We prayed that salvation would be near!
- We affirmed Selah and Randy for a job very well done!
- We dedicated their destiny to the Lord!