Thursday, April 2, 2009

And just like that....

...we have two precious babies that we have known for 8 hours, asleep in our home.

My Sister, Selah and my Brother in Law, Randy have been approved to foster or adopt. They were willing to take kids on a whim if needed. That happened. Today! 3 hours after the first phone call, Naylin and Anthony showed up here. Here they are:

I am so happy for, proud of and excited for Selah and Randy! They have their hearts in the right place. They want to Love these kids while knowing that the length of their impact is in God's hands. They could be here a day, week, month, year or lifetime! Very excited to know that there are 2 sweet babies upstairs asleep and the the Hunt's can start sharing that love they've got! Uncle Nonie and Aunt Tricia are here to help too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, how cute these kids are. I am so happy for your sister and her husband.
Kids are blessings from the almighty. They are placed in our hands to nuture and to love, whether or not we are their biological parents, that is the way I look at my kids, they are placed in our hands by God.
Uche