- One young man gave his life to Jesus for the first time!
- Another person recommitted their life to Christ.
- An 18 year old came up to me and said he did not want to be just sitting there anymore. He wanted to know what he can do to serve!
- A lady who has been in the church for many, many years came up to me and confessed that her doubt and questions about the church have been replaced by a passion for the vision and the future.
- One couple took a big step today toward restoration in their marriage.
- Another woman came to me in tears to say that "this is her year of greatest commitment to CCF and to the Lord!"
- Someone else came to me and told me that they can no longer put it off...they are ready to go all in and want to join next Sunday.
For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen. Romans 11:36