Thursday, December 4, 2008

Who I follow

I am assuming that most of you who visit this blog glance at my Twitter updates.  I would also assume that the majority of you do not actually Twitter yourself.  I love it for a lot of reasons.  I like Mark Batterson's post on why he loves twitters.  You can read it here.  

Well, some of you follow me, but let me tell you a few people I follow on Twitter:
  • President Bush, The White House
  • Barak Obama, President Elect
  • CNN
  • Jaye Lindo, My Manager :-)
  • Sheila Walsh, Women of Faith and Author
  • Selah Hunt, My Sister
  • Max Lucado, Author
  • Nicole Lindo at college
  • Big Q, our CCF Cleaning guy
  • Thom Rainer, author of "Simple Church"
  • Whole bunch of Pastors and Authors
You may wonder what it means to "follow" them.  For me, it means that once every day or two, I read through all of their twitters on one page in Chronological order to see what they have been up to.  That's it.  To me, their are lots of benefits for a small time investment.  I won't bore you with all the "whys".

I find that most people either love it or they think it is a big fat waste of time.  Regardless of what camp your in, have a super day, tweeps!

--Noah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At lunchtime I read yesterdays Washington Post Op-Ed piece by Kathleen Parker on "The Rise of the Twitterati".

This afternoon your blog and Mark's comments on twittering.

Hannah