Well, some of you follow me, but let me tell you a few people I follow on Twitter:
- President Bush, The White House
- Barak Obama, President Elect
- Jaye Lindo, My Manager :-)
- Sheila Walsh, Women of Faith and Author
- Selah Hunt, My Sister
- Max Lucado, Author
- Nicole Lindo at college
- Big Q, our CCF Cleaning guy
- Thom Rainer, author of "Simple Church"
- Whole bunch of Pastors and Authors
You may wonder what it means to "follow" them. For me, it means that once every day or two, I read through all of their twitters on one page in Chronological order to see what they have been up to. That's it. To me, their are lots of benefits for a small time investment. I won't bore you with all the "whys".
I find that most people either love it or they think it is a big fat waste of time. Regardless of what camp your in, have a super day, tweeps!