Saturday, December 20, 2008

One of those posts

Here is one of those posts where I bullet random things on my heart just because...it's my blog, I can, and I enjoy sharing little things like this with you:
  • I LOVE to organize things! Organizing my garage today was a BLAST! Even fired up the ole John Deere and drove it up and down the street. Purred like a kitten. I looked like a fool, I'm sure.
  • 3 Men and 2 babies went shopping this morning. Wish you could have been a fly on the wall.
  • I used to sing in church. I gave that up to speak in church. Kinda required for my role. I would sing more, but I do not feel comfortable doing it too often....hard to explain. So, I sing once or twice a year. Tomorrow is one of those days.
  • Excited about service tomorrow. Planned a 10 minute meditation entitled "The Extraordinary Potential of the Ordinary." Planned for 10 minutes....which means I will talk for 20!
  • Church offices are only open 2 days this week. Gotta get er done Monday and Tuesday and then, it's Christmas Time!
Love you and hope you have had a great weekend so far!!

--Noah

No comments: