Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Message for Visitors

Several weeks ago when Pastor Ron Fenwick was killed in a plane crash, over a thousand guests visited my blog to read what I had posted about him. Many commented.

Over the last 2 days, there have been hundreds of visitors to this blog seeking information about Steve Sadelson's passing. I know that many more will visit today and in the days to come.

So, I wanted to share something with you...if you are one of those guests:
  • You may not know me, but I know Steve. I am the Pastor of Capital Christian Fellowship in Lanham. (you can click on the link to our church website on the left)
  • Know that myself and many in our church are praying for you these days.
  • If you are local and you do not go to church, you should come and visit us and see why Steve loved it here.
Believing God for healing and hope!

No comments: