Monday, August 4, 2008

Washington Bible College Needs Us

Late last year, I posted about a connection that I made with Washington Bible College. For several reasons, this school is special to me. You can read what I wrote by clicking here.

Last week I received word that the college is really going through a financial crisis that is threatening everything from payroll to their future as a school. The thing that breaks me about this is that this is a LOCAL institution that is training leaders for the church. We need WBC in Lanham! Period. I wanted to make you aware of this reality and need. Things look very grim for WBC outside of divine intervention. WBC needs donors and prayer fast! I ask you to pray for Dr, Mercer, President and for the entire school that the Lord would supernaturally provide for them as they train leaders for the kingdom.
"A Generous man will prosper; he who refreshes other will himself be refreshed." Proverbs 11:25

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

Please pray for WBC. Caleb and I are both students at Washington Bible College in the Equipt program and have been so blessed to be a part of that fine school.
MOM