Thursday, January 27, 2011

Worship Drive

You've heard of prayer walks, I'm sure.  Well, yesterday, Tricia and I took a "Worship Drive."  We took Davis to school and then got in the car, put on some worship music and sat reflectively.  It was really special.  Honestly, Cape Town is the most beautiful places I have ever seen in my life. The coastlines, mountains, beaches, weather and views are spectacular.  Getting in the car and going for a drive not only helps us learn the area, but helps us worship the Lord.  I can't not become amazed at God as I look around.  In fact, yesterday, I was stunned anew as I considered the size of the boulders and the mountains vs. the size of a grain of sand...both made by God's hand. But, you do not need to be in Cape Town to take a worship drive.  You can do it too.  And you might find that you appreciate it like we did.

No comments: