Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Chomping at the Bit!

I have be honest. I am chomping at the bit to get engaged in full time ministry again. Basically feel like I have been “out of my element” for over 4 months now. (Fundraising is not my calling.) We are ready to start CPx, ready to grow with our new community and ready to start ministering in a hands-on way. We arrived 3 weeks earlier than the start of CPx on purpose (mainly for Davis to start school on time), and I am glad we did. But, we are a tad bored now, honestly. There are lots of worthy things that we are spending our time doing, but we are feeling a tad restless and ready to launch. We completed what we needed to faster than we thought.

Some of you may still be unsure of what we will be doing at first. Here is a link to tell you all about the Church Planting Experience (CPx) that we will be joining staring February 6: http://all-nations.co.za/index.php/opportunities/full/cpx/. We will do this until the end of June as a sort of phase one of our time in Cape Town.


Grace to you!

No comments: