Saturday, November 20, 2010

Random Updates About Anything

Here are a few things on my mind...a few things that I want to share with you this morning:
  • This last trip we just returned from was blessed of God in many ways! Click HERE to read about where we went and why.
  • I have been missing my blog! It has just been nearly impossible to blog often with being on the road this much. There are many things that I can do from my iPhone, but blogging is not something I do on the run. Will be back at it soon, I hope. I have a LIST of things I wish to share.
  • Another reason for the decrease in blogs is that I am doing more offline writing these days.
  • In about an hour, I head to Lancaster for a morning meeting with other leaders that have a heart for creative church planting approaches. I want to spend 5 hours in the car today like I want a hole in my head...but I believe the sacrifice is worth the return.
  • We are working as hard as we know how at raising our budget for missions. At the same time, we are realizing more everyday that we are not really doing it....GOD IS!! Every percentage we increase, we feel his hand on our shoulder more, reminding us that He is with us.
  • We are living at Ruth Yoder's until early this coming week when we move back to the O'Grady's...where we will live from now until we leave! It looks like this is our last "move" until we leave for Africa.
  • Do we have a departure date? Yes. January 12th!
  • I really miss my friends at CCF! Some days I just want to pick up the phone and call people like I'm still their Pastor....but I know I need to let go for now. It is hard. If you are reading this, know that I think of you often and love you!
  • I'm excited to preach and share our vision at New Life Mennonite Church in Ellicott City tomorrow morning. We are preaching somewhere different almost every Sunday between now and when we leave. I will post our schedule soon.
That's enough for now.

Be back soon.

Full of Thanksgiving,

Noah

No comments: