Monday, October 4, 2010

Weight Loss for Missions. Week 12. Pressing Resume.

Tomorrow will be 12 weeks since I began a journey to destroy weight before moving to South Africa. CLICK HERE to read about it.

I asked people to sponsor and support me in the journey. Well, here is the update after 12 weeks.

The last month has been whacky. We have traveled alot and eaten whatever and wherever. I decided before leaving that I would be happy if I maintained.

Since posting last, I destroyed 2 more pounds for a total of 35 pounds destroyed in 12 weeks. I am at 26o now.

Basically, I only lost a half pound per week for the last month. However, I feel like I'm hitting "resume" now after hitting "pause" for the month of September. I am back at it!

I would appreciate your continued prayer support. This is hard. I want to keep pressing. I aim to lose another 30 pounds before Africa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats, so when do I have to pay up for your demolished weight
Paul

Noah said...

Oh, later. Maybe December.