Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Pastor's Heart

I am really looking forward to the next two Sundays at CCF. As the time of our transition has approached, the Lord has impressed different "words of encouragement and grace" into my heart that I feel I am called to leave with CCF. So, in obedience to the Lord, I will be preaching a series the next two weeks called "A Pastor's Heart"! Each Sunday, I will leave five words of wisdom and encouragement for the church as final words of grace. Pastors SO often leave on bad terms. I cannot tell you how thankful I am to be leaving in love! I believe this series will communicate the love I have for this flock. I will share my "Pastor Heart" these next two weekends.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Have I told you lately that I think you are awesome and that I am going to miss you and Tricia and Davis more than words can ever say. Even though there will be a new person filling the title at CCF, there will never be a person that takes the place that you all have in my heart and in my spiritual walk and life. I love you and thank God for you. I have learned so much these last five years! Many blessings to for your future! I know that I know that I know that God has it and will bless you for "giving it all" Go West! Love, UCJ

Noah said...

Wow, Jaye! Amen. These words will be read over and over again by us as a symbol of how the Lord blessed this season. YOU are special to us!