Thursday, September 2, 2010

Around the Globe

We are off on a trip around the globe...Tricia, Davis and I.

Trip will contain:
  • San Francisco, CA (layover)
  • Shanghai, China (2 week event)
  • Dubai, UAE (1.5 day "sightseeing layover")
  • Cape Town, South Africa (exploratory trip)
  • London, England
  • 60 hours of flight time!
  • 4 continents (if you include North America)
  • Selecting a school for Davis
  • Important meetings for our future
  • Family Bonding
  • Character building (traveling the world with a 3 year old)
  • Relationship building with leaders in the Kingdom
  • Enlarging of heart and call
  • Jesus being glorified
  • The unexpected...
I am so excited that Tricia (and Davis) are coming. Every time I have been overseas, I have dreamed of the day Tricia could come with me. That dream comes true tomorrow.

We will do our best to update online as we can.

Grace and peace to you and yours!

No comments: