Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weight Loss for Missions. Week 7 Results.

Seven weeks ago today, I began a journey to destroy weight before moving to South Africa. CLICK HERE to read about it.

I asked people to sponsor and support me in the journey. Well, here is the update for week 7.

This week I destroyed 2 more pounds for a total of 33 pounds destroyed in 7 weeks. I am at 262 now and can see the 250's just ahead!

So, we leave Friday morning for a 21 day overseas trip. PLEASE pray that I can eat right and keep destroying the pounds. I hope to be well into the 250's when we return.

Here is something really cool that the Lord showed me last week. Hebrews 12:1 tells us to "shed off the weight that so easily hinders us." When I read it, I felt the Lord's voice gently nudge me toward continuing to shed off my weight-- that does indeed hinder me more than I know. Cool stuff.

No comments: