Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weight Loss for Missions. Week 3 Results.

Three weeks ago today, I began a journey to lose weight before moving to South Africa. CLICK HERE to read about it.

I asked people to sponsor and support me in the journey. Well, here is the update for week 3.

This week I lost 7 more pounds for a total of 22 pounds in 3 weeks. I am pretty excited about the results this week. I have averaged over a pound a day so far!

Pledges total $44.30 a pound with several other exciting offers pending that I cannot share quite yet.

I am still looking for people who want to partner with me and sponsor me per pound for missions! Please email, FB, comment, call, or text if you can support me.

The fact that you care and are watching holds me accountable and makes a difference. Thank you!!

No comments: