Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Evernote...My New Favorite iPhone App!

I have a new favorite iPhone App! Evernote! I am not getting paid to say this, but I must give a big plug for the FREE software called Evernote. It totally rocks.

Evernote has taken my organization to a whole new level. It's a notes database that operates with cloud technology. It auto-syncs anytime you make any change anywhere!

Some of the stuff I store in Evernote now:
  • Sermon Notes and Sermon Ideas
  • Blog Concepts
  • Usernames and Passwords
  • Church Attendance
  • Meeting Agendas
  • Important pictures I want on the go
  • Travel schedule
  • Preaching Schedule
  • Budget Info
  • Jokes
  • Quotes (running list)
  • More....

There is an application for:
  • iPhone
  • iPad
  • Blackberry
  • Droid
  • Many other smartphones
  • And your computer
Or...you can access, create and update your stuff online at www.evernote.com.

It supports text notes, photos, voice memos, and soon to be more. It auto-organizes however you like. And you can search, tag, favorite (which are offline), and more.

Ok, so there is my plug. Get Evernote! Even if it is just on your computer or online.

Their tagline is true. Remember everything.

No comments: