Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reading Update

I enjoy reading multiple books at the same time. Keeps my reading diet diverse. Well, somehow this month, that got a little out of control and I am reading like 5 or 6 books at the same time. So, I have a goal. Within the next few days I hope to wrap up most of them and share about a couple of them on my blog. That way, at the start of the new year, I can jump into a few new books that I have on the runway and am excited to start.

Finishing:
  1. "There Were Two Trees in the Garden" by Rick Joyner
  2. "Primal" by Mark Batterson
  3. "Waking the Dead" by John Eldridge
  4. "Genesis; an Introduction" by Claus Westermann
Looking forward to starting:
  1. "The Speed of Trust" by Steven M.R. Covey
  2. "The Heavenly Man" by Paul Hattaway
  3. "God's Pursuit of Man" by A.W. Tozer
  4. More that I cannot remember because they are on my shelf in MD and I am in NY...
Leaders and readers and yearn to learn.

--Noah

No comments: