Monday, November 2, 2009

Monday Download

Here are a few randomly disconnected thoughts on my mind today:
  • I am thankful to see the sun out today. Oh, and it was great to have it get light earlier this morning. Made getting going a lot easier.
  • I have an issue with my spine. A bulging disc and a herniated disc. I try to ignore it, but it is boldly reminding me of it's existence recently. Today, it is killing me! Friday I start Physical Therapy. Welcome prayers for this.
  • I am looking to help a friend of mine find a decent car for under $2,000. Let me know if you are aware of one.
  • This Sunday morning, I'll be speaking at a Men's conference/event in DC. I will be spending some time this week finalizing that message. Praying that I say what God wants me to say. It is always a unique challenge when you don't really know your audience.
  • CCF'rs--This Sunday is the last Sunday to nominate candidates for the Executive Board 2010. Drop your suggestions in the box this Sunday.
  • I just have to give the Lord praise again for the great offerings that we have had recently! We exceeded budget for the month of October!!! Praise the Lord!
  • My heart and thoughts are heavily focused on God's plan for CCF for 2010. The next 8 weeks are going to be intentionally focused in that direction. I invite your prayers for wisdom and clarity.
Looking forward to a great week! I hope yours is!

No comments: