This week, I want to process my philosophy of digital discipleship. I think that I first heard the term digital discipleship from Mark Batterson. The term itself implies something of what I think.
Here are some of the things I will touch on this week:
- Why I do what I do online?
- How can social networking and ministry work together?
- The balance between personal and spiritual stuff online.
- Increasing impact and continuing the conversations beyond the pulpit.
- The innumerable evangelism and discipleship moments created in front of a screen.
I invite you to tune back in throughout the week and join the chat. I would LOVE to hear from you and learn from you in this too.