Saturday, August 15, 2009

Heart for the Nations

God gave me these two verses as I was doing my devotions the last day of our trip (I guess that would be yesterday or the day before?):

Romans 1:12: "When we get together, I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours."

Romans 1:14: "For I have a great sense of obligation to people in both the civilized world and the rest of the world, to the educated and uneducated alike."

There is a reason that the Lord placed them in my sight when he Did. The Apostle Paul puts my heart and purpose for my trip to China into words here. And he does it perfectly.

God is developing in me a heart for the nations. I pray that he will do the same in you. If you ever get a chance to go away and visit another nation and see what God is doing, TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY! It changes your life. If you have never done it before, decide that you want to, pray about it and God WILL make it happen for you. I believe that.

No comments: