Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a blast!

I love people! One of the greatest highlights of the Drive Conference was the people I got to go with! Here we are at a gas station in VA at like 11pm last night. We laughed so much. We processed so much. What a great trip!

(Photoshop me, my Mom and my Sister, Selah in...and you have the whole group. They flew home.)

Main takeaways:
  1. Our vision is not final. We have come a long way. It has made a big difference. But, it needs honed in a tad more. We will get there.
  2. We need to all dream ourselves into our ideal role and place in ministry! If we do not dream it and picture it, we will never see it. (more later)
  3. CCF is unique!! We need to stay way more focused on our potential than our success! What dent are we going to put in the universe? The next 10-20 years are going to be off the chain!
Pumped for what God is going to do next,
--Noah

No comments: