Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Increase

Every time I attend conferences, I see the possibilities. I sit and wish that one day we could do _____________. I drool. I struggle with feelings of inadequacy. I wonder why we are not __________?

I want nothing more than to lead a church that is making a massive impact on the Kingdom of God! There is so, so, so much that I dream of that we are not doing yet. But I think that creates a healthy tension. OK, so, I've done better this conference. I have been more at peace. I feel like the Lord has been showing me these things:

We plant, we water, GOD brings the increase.

Our attention needs to be on increasing our faithfulness to Jesus and His church.

Our efforts need to be directed at walking in increased character.

Our seeking needs to be after an increased anointing.

God will bring the increased vision, increased numbers, increased offerings, increased influence, increased impact...IN HIS TIMING!!

We ARE in the day we are supposed to be in. We are not SUPPOSED to be any other church. We are having our own unique story written.

I don't want to compare or compete. I want to say thanks to God for the call on my life and his move in his church!

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matthew 6:33

No comments: