- Uncertainty is one thing that is always promised. And Christians should thrive in uncertainty. It is our story. It is the story of scripture.
- God shapes us in uncertainty! Ask someone to tell you the place that they grew the most. It will not be when things were peachy and certain!
- The higher you get in an organization, the more uncertain things get!
- If everything was certain all the time, we would not need leaders. We would just need people to manage the certainty. Uncertainty IS the job description of leaders. Leaders are willing to step out in the middle of the uncertainty and make a move!
- Leaders can afford to be uncertain, but they cannot afford to be unclear!
- Clear...about your vision...that does not change!
- Flexible...with your plans...they do!
I know that God called me! And I know that we are to love God, love people and live as Disciples!
If we keep our eyes on the vision, we will make it through any uncertainty we face.