As I sought the Lord this morning, I heard him gently reminding me to stay faithful. I do not need to figure tomorrow out....today has enough mystery of its own!
So, I just looked up the word faithful in a dictionary. It said: "Loyal, constant and steadfast. True to the facts or the original."
I just want to be faithful:
- Faithful to my time with the Lord and increasing my relationship with Him.
- Faithful to his word.
- Faithful to my wife.
- Faithful to my family.
- Faithful to my call.
- Faithful to my ministry at the church.
- Faithful to the fact, to the original.
- It is my job to be faithful. It is God's job to bring the increase.
- It is my place to remain faithful. It is God's place to bring blessing.
- It is my call to be faithful. It is God's plan to grant me the desires of my heart.
- It is my responsibility to be faithful. It is God's greatest joy to glorify himself in me.
Can you connect? Can you relate? What is being faithful going to look like for you?