The book addressed:
- A Biblical theology of stewardship (all the rest of the book is built on this)
- Developing donors and maximizing contributions
- Strategic Budget preparation and management
- Protecting the church's financial integrity
- Understanding your Giving Champions
- Deciding who decides about what
- Regularly, systematically and creatively teaching about giving through more than just sermons
- Staff Compensation Ideas
- Legal issues, debt management, church banking, capital campaigns, and more...
Great book. Great tool to be used. I look forward to handing this one off to our Finance Staff and Executive Board. We can really use this teaching to make our already accountable system even more airtight!