Here is a sample task list. It is (some of) my task list for TODAY, January 7, 2009 with some name changes where needed:
- Complete Sunday Message prep
- Email Capital Assignments
- Schedule meeting with Bob and Sally
- Sync my PDA
- Rake the back yard
- Blog about being a List Person :-)
- Call Pastor Paul about blank
- Update FT staff Job Descriptions for 2009
- Change Sign out front
- Stay on top of email inbox
- Finalize annual staff contracts
- Schedule a meeting with Entry Point Coaches
- Get Corn Hole bags re-sowed
- Listen to Connection Power trainings online
- Finish "blank" document
- Call Griffith's
- Schedule doctor's appointment
- Send a check to Bill
- Finish my ordination paperwork
- Work on 2009 Preaching Calendar
- Finish development of Entry Point for Staff review
- Plan 1/14 offsite staff meeting
- Finish touch up painting at the house
- Organize attic
- Paint the porch roof
- Schedule a corn hole tournament
- Read for next Masters class
Note 2: I will NOT get all of this done today!
Note 3: Anything not done today gets changed to tomorrow's date.
Note 4: These tasks are done between meetings. Today, I have 5. Jesus is always one of them.
Note 5: In just one week from now, this list will be totally different as much will be done and many new items will be added.
Now that you know more about me than you ever wanted to know...