Monday, December 8, 2008

A note from an impacted person

This is why I do what I do...parts of a note from a life that has been touched. These things need to be celebrated. Let's rejoice in the Lord!

I just wanted to take a minute to appreciate God for your ministry. My time at CCF has been pure oil in my open bleeding wounds. In your open doors I found care, embraces, hope, friendship and people who just "be there". I found a safe place where it was ok to be broken. I heard much needed messages of life and grace....

As I am now in-between the broken and starting my journey of healing, I know without a doubt that I could not have made it the last couple years without my ties to CCF. All I know is that the vision and heart of CCF is totally my ticket. Listening at yesterday's business meeting really confirmed that for me. When you were talking about next year's goals/missions and how you viewed this past year, I was so connecting to that, I could have jumped out my seat. I bet that would have made for an exciting meeting, huh :-).

You guys have made me feel right at home. Thank you Pastor Noah, Pastor Nelson and the rest of the leadership team for your love of the people of CCF. Many, many blessings to you guys always!

To God be the glory!

No comments: