Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bulleted Thoughts

  • Awesome morning at CCF!
  • God used about 10 different events/experiences this week (all the way up to 8:00 this morning) to solidify and confirm the timeliness of the message this morning.
  • Today's message was about Jesus's incredible heart for the lost. My prayer for our congregation was that by His grace, God would increase our passion for the lost and increase our courage to reach them!
  • Thrilled to see people responding at the altar again this morning. Becoming more of a norm at CCF!
  • Yesterday's plunge had more impact than I ever imagined it would. Lives were changed as a result. I wish I could tell you all the details, but let me just say this. God is still saving souls and delivering people. Know that!
  • The last few months there has been a sense of a changing tide at CCF! More focus out, less focus in. It seems that people are connecting to the vision and starting to live it. I look forward to sharing and hearing more stories.
--Noah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah I've loved seeing how God has not only used you to reach people for Christ there, but to shape a culture in that church.

You rock man! God bless you in all you do.

One of your biggest fans,

TJ Reid

Noah said...

Awe, thanks, TJ! I miss you and read you all the time. LOVE your heart for the lost. It seems to be what you eat, breathe and sleep. Keep at it, my man!

Noah