Thursday, October 30, 2008

4 Year Anniversary!

This month that we are ending marks 4 years in our "new" facility on Greenbelt Road. I did not want the month to end without recognizing the goodness of the Lord through these years. I think back to the sense of excitement that I had in my heart the days leading up to moving into the building. I often forget the days of working from from home. Well, I can say with all sincerity that my sense of excitement and anticipation NOW is loads higher than it was THEN! My sense of the immense Kingdom potential at CCF has only grown through the years.

If you have never seen all 3 of our physical locations over a span of 80 years, click here. If you wanna see the "church", you will have to look at the people. :-)

"Look at the nations and watch— and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told." Habakkuk 1:5

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments: