Saturday, August 23, 2008

Random Sharings

  1. Had a great time connecting with old friends at my 10 year class reunion today!
  2. We were really glad to be able to spend some time with Jake and Michelle this evening. They are our great friends from South Carolina who recently lost their son in a drowning accident. They are doing well. She is 6 months pregnant and expecting a girl. What a blessing they needed!
  3. I am about to throw something that the TV right now as the Redskins are getting trampled 41-0 by the Panthers. Come on!!!!
  4. Excited for Back to School Sunday tomorrow. The Lord directed me to a great video for the end of my message tomorrow. It was just what I needed to help things click together for the message! Excited to show it and look forward to commissioning our students and teachers for another great year! (Will post the video tomorrow)

--Noah

No comments: