Thursday, July 24, 2008

Reflections from the day

  • Awesome meeting this morning with Glenn Kaufman. He will be our new overseer/Bishop as of September 1st! I am really looking forward to his friendship and mentoring and to the entire family connecting to our church! I love being under good leaders.
  • Wrapped up my message -- although it is never finished until 12:30pm on Sunday. Looking forward to finding new ways to keep it real...at new levels.
  • Had a super duper Small Group tonight. I know I always rave about them. That is because they are always good! I believe it more every day...life transformation happens in circles not rows.
  • A great friend of mine prayed over me today and blessed my socks off. He prayed that God would sing over me, hold me and quiet me like we do our little babies. I pray that for you tonight. God loves you and wants to sing over you! He delights in you! Be blessed with that tonight as you lay down.

Zep 3:17 - The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.

No comments: