Friday, June 20, 2008

Twitter

I first heard about Twitter 6 months ago from a Pastor friend of mine. Basically it is a very fast growing program that allows mini-blogs for people to basically answer the question...."What are you doing?" in 140 characters or less. Here is the coolest part...that I just found out yesterday...with Twitter you can text message updates and they immediately appear on Twitter and on your blog!! No computer access needed. For example....many of you were waiting to hear about my Dad yesterday. I could have sent a twitter update to my blog and you could have known as soon as I did! No need to wait to get back to a computer. I have considered joining twitter for a while now, but I like to count the cost first. When I discovered that I could text updates, it was all over. I'm in!

So, look over on the right. That is updated with each new Twitter post.

To see my Twitter page or follow me, click here!

No comments: