Thursday, June 19, 2008

7 Practices....Great Book!

Read this book on vacation...."7 Practices of Effective Ministry." It was an outstanding book. It has been recommended from several trusted sources that I go through this book with our leadership teams. I have already ordered everyone a copy! I look forward to leading the Pastoral Team and Executive Board through a thoughtful review of this book over the next few months. Lots of great takeaways for CCF in this book. Looking forward to diving into it with other key leaders. If you want to read it, buy one and join in with us. Just let me know if you are reading it...I will pick your brain. It would be cool.

--Noah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah,

This is one of my all time favorite books! If you haven't checked this out yet, I recommend visiting http://www.practicallyspeaking.org/There you'll find podcasts on each of the 7 practices. They are excellent!!!

A. Anderson