Saturday, June 28, 2008

Birthday

Just finishing up my Birthday....first down time I have had all day. It was a great day, though. I am really blessed with a great family and some great friends. I enjoyed my evening with each of them. I like to just be with them and sometimes one of the things that I appreciate the most is sitting quiet and listening to others laugh. Even though it was my birthday (and a great one), it just felt like another day. I thank the Lord for another year and dedicate this next one into his hands.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Pastor Noah! Glad to hear you had a good time.

Noah said...

Thanks Tonya!!

Perry Lynch said...

Happy Birthday - I knew about it last week, but figured I'd tell you on Sunday, and then had a great change in plans that I'll tell you about at some point. ;-)