Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SEX!!

Now that I have your attention, I just wanted to say hello!! Actually, the theme of this event is "Embodying Sexual Wholeness in a Broken World". We are having a great time so far. The topic, messages, discussions, and workshops are all geared around gaining a healthy and biblical approach to celebrating and expressing our sexuality to take back to our churches and minister to people more effectively. Good Stuff. The speaker just referenced a book entitled "The Sexuality of Nuns." Maye be one worth looking at. Smile.

Love to you from COLD Virginia.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious! love you man. i hope you, trish, and davis are good.

TJ

Ben Rainey said...

On My Heart Today...SEX. I'd hate to hear what's on your mind.

Noah said...

Awe, I think you would love to hear what is on my mind. Man, this conference has put every word on the table when it comes to the topic of sexuality. I will leave you to list them. Smile.

It's been enriching and meaningful stuff.