Monday, January 21, 2008

Off to Virginia

Leaving in a few minutes for Harrisonburg, VA to attend a Conference called School for Leadership Training. It is hosted at Eastern Mennonite Seminary (one of our Denominational Schools). Pastor Nelson and I are going together. We will be back late Wednesday night. I am looking forward to gaining new tools and also looking forward to the time that Nelson and I will share together!

I am not sure whether I will pick up Internet access while I am away or not. If I do, I will holla at you when I check email. If not, I will be out of the blogosphere for the next few days.

--Much love and don't freeze out there!!

2 comments:

Ben Rainey said...

Don't stay at the Days Inn. It's horrible.

Noah said...

I am not. We stayed in a host home with some old CCF members. Great fun, really!