Friday, January 25, 2008

Off to swim and see the animals!

I love all the firsts that we get to do with our little man!! This afternoon we are headed off to Lancaster, PA where we have rented a room for tonight at a hotel with a pool. We are going swimming with Davis! We'll also eat some good Lancaster County food. Then, tomorrow we are going to a petting zoo to show Davis animals that he has never seen before. Horses, goats, and the like. It is gonna be a blast...if he doesn't get too scared. I have been pretty much checked out (mainly out of town) since Monday morning. Looking forward to checking back in and sharing some quality family time!

Oh, by the way, I wanted to let you know that miracles do still happen! I got my recent masters project back. I got an "A"! Modern day miracle, trust me.

--Love to you!

No comments: