Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am having lunch with Rick Warren in 2 weeks!

Ran into a cool opportunity today (in my spare time). I found out on another Pastor's Blog that I frequent (Mark Batterson's Evotional) that Rick Warren will be in town for a Prayer Breakfast on February 4th. Since Mark has mad hook-ups, he landed Rick for a Lunch with just Lead Pastors at Ebenezer's Coffeehouse on Capitol Hill in DC. When I saw the opportunity, I jumped on it and was accepted (as was my friend Ben who is church planting...CCF supports Ben's ministry).

I will be spending time with Rick Warren and and other great leaders on February 4th, Lord willing! I am excited for this.

(In case you do not know Rick Warren, he is the Pastor of Saddleback Church and the Author of the Best Seller, "The Purpose Driven Life.")

1 comment:

Wesley A. Johnson II said...

hey what's good pastor noah, i'm on the waiting list for the rick warren mtg, i hope it falls my lot to attend.

btw love the blog,

blessings, wes johnson