Saturday, November 24, 2007

Leaving Already

I wanted to make sure I showed you a picture of where we stayed this week. Pretty hot pad, huh? Getting ready to pack my laptop up...it has been the community laptop sitting out in the common area for all to use. After a great getaway, it's hard to believe that we are packing up to head home. I am actually going to leave at 4:30am tomorrow and drive in for church. I am thankful that Pastor Lew is preaching, because I did not have to have my mind on a sermon the last few days. We have had a great time, but with 16 people in 1 house, you are pretty ready to divide again after 5 days. This week has certainly reminded me of how much I have to be thankful for. Noise, commotion, laughter and chasing after kids all represent things that God has richly blessed me with.

No comments: