Monday, October 22, 2007

Always on Time

After a very early morning and a smooth ride north, I am here at Valley Forge for class. As we did introductions around the room (which did not take very long since there are only 3 of us enrolled in this class) I was reminded again of how these classes are always right on time. It feels like God sets these classes up according to what I need in my life and ministry at the time of the class. I am looking forward to a great week of learning.

I already miss my babies. I called them at 7am because I knew that they would be up and getting ready. I talked to Davis on the phone. Tricia says that he smiles and grabs the phone when Daddy is on the other end. Maybe Tricia is just saying that to make me feel better about being away. It worked.

1 comment:

Ben Rainey said...

I'm up here at the class too. Last night I called my wife, and my daughter (2 yr) asked to talk with me. She said something about a picture and then it was silent.

My wife got back on to explain that she had moved the phone from her ear to the picture so I could see it.

Too cute, wish I could have seen it.