Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Stuck in my head

I recently heard this song again and it is stuck in my head! I have heard it before, but this time I found out the name of it. It's called "Faithful is our God". Yesterday I downloaded into I-Tunes and into my Ipod. I have been listening to it since. Not only is it catchy, but the words have really encouraged me. Here they are:

Faithful, faithful, faithful is our God
I'm reaping the harvest God promised me
Take back what the devil stole from me
And I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all!

With this song stuck in my head, I spent some time this morning reading the scriptures in a few places that speak to defeating the adversary and gaining victory. This one seemed extra fresh and real to me today, so I share it with you:

"I don't trust in weapons. My sword won't save me. But, it's you, you who saved us from the enemy; you made those who hate us lose face. All day we parade God's praise--we thank you by name over and over!" (Psalm 44:6-8 out of the Message)

Get that stuck in your head!

No comments: