Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm Alive

There are a number of you that read my blog regularly but are not on Facebook or Twitter.  As a result, I thought I would check in to tell you that I am still alive.  It is unlike me to go a week with no post.  The outreach preparation and start has been more intense and time-demadning than we anticipated.  We are learning plenty thus far, but mainly about ourselves and our need to keep becoming more like Jesus. God is shaping us. The last week has been rather hard for our family with some homesickness and a deep readiness to live in something with more space than we currently have.  

 

But, God....

 

Is amazing!

 

Is at work in and around us!

 

Is more than enough for us!

 

Just checking in.  I will write as I can. There are some exciting church plants on the horizon and I cannot wait to tell you what we are learning about storying.

 

Our May newsletter will be released soon.  Email us if you are still not on our mailing list. 

No comments: