Sunday, September 19, 2010

Weight Loss Update...from Overseas

I wanted to offer a quick update for those tracking with my in my weight loss journey. I was not sure how this trip would be on my progress. In some ways it has been easy and in other ways it has been hard. I am not doing the “program” that I was doing, but I am making the best choices I can. The problem is that there have been plenty of time in these weeks where I had no say, no choice and you eat what is set before you.

I do not feel like I have lost any weight, but I don’t think I have gained any, but I have not seen a scale, so I have no idea. It has not been easy, though! In fact, this is one of the things I miss about “home” the most. Cannot wait to get back into my routine. I feel like this trip, I had no choice but to hit pause. I look forward to hitting play again in about a week.

Look for the next update on my weight loss journey to be around October 1st.

Thanks for your support!

No comments: