Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weight Loss for Missions. Week 2 Results.

Two weeks ago I started a journey to lose weight before leaving for South Africa. CLICK HERE to read all about it.

I asked people to sponsor and support me in the journey. Well, here is the two week update.

This week I lost 3 more pounds for a total of 15 pounds in 2 weeks. I am a tad disappointed because of how hard I am working, but I know that I am on the right track.

Also, pledges and commitments have increased this week and are now totaling $44.30 a pound! Kids have even joined in at $0.05 and $0.25 a pound! So cool!

I am still looking for people who want to partner with me either because you love me, want me to lose weight, have a passion for mission, share in our call and vision, or any other reason under the sun. We have a budget to raise in the next 6 months, and this is one of the many ways we will do it.

Please email, FB, comment, call, or text if you can support me.

Thank you and love you!

2 comments:

Helena said...

So proud of you!

Anonymous said...

congrats! Keep up the good work.
Paul

ps I weigh in at 7pm let you my results later.