Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Facebook, Twitter & Blog Party! (You're invited)

I totally enjoy using social networking sites for building community, strengthening connections, communicating information and investing for God's kingdom! Although, I have caught some criticism for my usage (some think over-usage), I have stayed the course and continued to believe that if used right, social networks are a tool with massive potential for good. I keep watching it pay off over and over again!


So, over the last year or two, I have had multiple requests from folks to teach them about Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, etc. I am no expert by any means. But, I have decided to lead a little gathering (with some others that I have asked to help me) where I will teach some of the basics of this stuff and show you how to connect to your church. This is something that I will totally enjoy dedicating an evening to!!

So, you are cordially invited to join me!
Date: Thursday, May 27th
Time: 7:00pm
Location: CCF Upper Room
Note: you can come whether you are already on these sites or not! We will have some fun and learn what we can!

Oh yeah, send me an email, message me or call me of you plan to come.

No comments: