Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Truth about Tricia

Today is my wife's 3oth Birthday! I am so totally and completely blessed by this woman every day of my life. This blog post is dedicated to her. I wanna tell you the (good) truth about Tricia...unedited and uninterrupted by what anyone thinks:
  • She was born on St. Patrick's day-- but probably has no idea what it represents. We may have some green bagels and green beer. Okay, maybe not the beer.
  • She handles everything that pertains to Davis. Everything. I just "Daddy" him. She handles cleaning him, feeding him, dressing him, everything toys, everything, everything....
  • ...and she is a MARVELOUS Mommy to Davis.
  • She does all of our Laundry. I have not done a SINGLE LOAD OF LAUNDRY since we got married.
  • She handles all the finances. I participate in all the major decisions, but she does all the monthly bill paying, legwork and implementation. Thank you God!
  • She keeps the house clean. I do the dishes once for every 20 times she does them. (But, don't tell her because she does not realize it yet.)
  • She loves the mess out of kids. Any kids that are in her life. If a parent will let her love their kid, she will do it with her whole heart. She shows it to all of you through her ministry at the church.
  • She sweats me. Alright maybe not. But she loves me alot, alot. And she make me feel so special because of it.
  • Finally, she really, really loves her Lord Jesus with all her heart...and that is the truth about Tricia! Trust me, I live with her and I see her beautiful heart.
Sweetheart, you are one of the greatest gifts of Grace that I will ever receive.

Happy Birthday, Angel!!

4 comments:

ASON said...

What a birthday dedication! Happy Birthday Tricia!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks sweetie!!! You make it very easy to love you!!! Thanks for making my birthday special today!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, it is sweet to note and appreciate such blessings. Happy birthday Tricia. from alexine

Anonymous said...

Aww, it is sweet to note and appreciate such blessings. Happy birthday Tricia. from alexine