Sunday, March 14, 2010

I love my church!

My heart is full of joy as I head to bed tonight, and I just need to get something off my chest...

I LOVE MY CHURCH!!!

Seriously. Where else can you find this type of beautiful diversity and Jesus spirit? Today, we worshipped like never before. We danced. We shouted. We praised. We saw God display his power and his love. Kenyans hugged Indonesians. Americans ate with Jamaicans. Guyanese sat with Germans. 80 year olds worshipped next to jumping 3 year olds. This is an extremely special place. There is a favor that rests on this congregation that is palpable. I try not to brag too often...because I certainly don't want anyone to get it twisted and think that it has anything to do with me. This is work of the HOLY SPIRIT, a move of GOD and the reward for JESUS being lifted up! There are few churches under the sun quite like this one. Look out. God is up to something.

"Not to us, oh Lord, not to us...but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness." Psalm 115:1

No comments: