Thursday, February 11, 2010

Things I Need to Share Today...

Trying to organize my head today and thought I would do it with you...
  • I am really excited to begin our Sex & Stuff series at CCF this Sunday. If the weather impacts us, I will cry! ;-) BTW- CCF'rs, prepare to arrive early if you want a good place to park. Not because I am preaching on sex, but because of the massive snow piles obstructing half our parking spaces.
  • I am also excited to marry Brian Wood and Juanita Hall on Saturday. Great couple. And this will be the 3rd of 3 Wood sons that I have married. Starts to show how long we have been at CCF!
  • In case you have not heard, CCF will be hosting the movie screening of "Lord Save us From your Followers." Click here to check it out. It will be at 7pm on next Thursday, February 18th!
  • We are really getting excited about the "Beyond Idols Worship Tour" coming in concert to CCF on Sunday, March 14th for our International Sunday! It is going to ROCK! Save the date and get your "invite" on! (This only 4 weeks out!!)
  • We are also growing in our anticipation of our "Dwelling, Passion Experience" planned for the Holy Week! It is scheduled for Wednesday night, March 31st at 7pm! Want to be in it? See Angella Foster this Sunday!
PLEASE pray with us that weather stops interrupting our gatherings! Geez!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The message on "sex" and God... IST session I hr was Great.Pastor Noah Know That God used You Faithfully to Deliver that powerful message to all young and Old in this 2010 Society.It just Shows how much you love and care for your people....that God has brought in your Path.Thanks to God also for the gift Of technology.I listened to this message via Internet.What a Valentine Gift to all!

Noah said...

Anonymous- Thanks so much for your comment. It is so neat to see how God uses technology to reach people. Thanks for your kind words. Where are you from?

Anonymous said...

Anonymous?? Yes.!! Am from CCF greenbelt but work mostly weekends and I follow up with your blogs and listen to the sermons online.