Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A New Decade

Think with me for a minute. Over this last decade there have been unbelievable changes in our world. Personally, I see the progress most vividly in technology.

I got my first email address in 1999!!

I got my first cell phone in 2000 as a college student!!

There was no high speed Internet!

Or WiFi!

Or Tivo!

Or hybrid cars.

Or Blogs.

Or Social Networking.

This decade has brought with it some amazing and rapid changes.

I want to ask you a few questions and I would LOVE to hear back from you on any of this (by comment, email or in person):
  1. What are some of the biggest changes that you have noticed in the last decade?
  2. What feelings do you have as you approach the start of a new decade in just 9 days?
  3. Do you have any goals for this decade?
  4. What do you think life will look like for you in 10 years?
  5. What predictions would you be willing to make about the advancement and changes that we will see in the coming decade?
I would LOVE to hear back from you!

No comments: